Monday, April 18, 2011

Mom's Face

Judy, my wife of almost 33 years took some students to Austin.
They went on the Austin ghost tour which began at the Moonshine Cafe. When she returned home she said that I did not even know what I had taken  a picture of,  of course I did not. After returning from the tour,  a picture I took of the moon appeared on her screen saver and she said that your Mom's face is in it. I looked , and was taken aback. It was Mom's face. Mom passed away Jan 17, 2011 after a courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.  It is one of the pictures I have framed in our living room. Sitting in the chair , looking at the photo, it is the perfect angle to view the image.


 Here  is the picture - I have outlined the image .
I admit I am comforted by the image. Here is a photo of my mother and father.

Thank you mom for looking down on me. I love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment